- 2 cans of wild sardines – low mercury
- 1/4 cup dried organic tomatoes
- 1/4 cup organic olive oil
- 2 Tbsp organic lemon juice
- 2 tsp chopped fresh organic oregano
- 1 tsp chopped organic fresh basil
- 1 tsp chopped organic fresh thyme
- sea salt
- organic pepper
- Put your herbs, oil, and dried tomatoes in a bowl and allow it to soak until the tomatoes are softened.
- Put sardines (including about half of the water they are canned in) and the tomato mixture in your food processor or blender and blend.
- Taste for salt, pepper, lemon juice and liquid balance as needed.