- 1/3 cup organic orange juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Szechuan sauce
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon organic olive oil
- 1 pound boneless organic chicken breast, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 cups organic broccoli florets
- 2 cups of organic snow peas
- 2 cups organic shredded cabbage
- 2 cups of cooked organic brown rice
- 1 tablespoon of organic lime juice
In a small bowl, orange juice, soy sauce, and Szechuan sauce. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok and add chicken. Sauté for 5-7 minutes.
3. Add cabbage, broccoli, snow peas and sauce mixture. Cook for 5 – 7 minutes.
4. Remove stir fry from wok and serve over brown rice.